Enter Our New Tetris "Look-a-Like" Sweepstakes on Instagram
Want to win a free Tetris Prize Pack? Enter our latest Tetris "Look-a-Like" Sweepstakes on Instagram!
Looking to win a free Tetris Prize Pack? We have good news, as we’re hosting a Tetris Look-a-Like Sweepstakes on our Instagram page during the month of April! By following @Tetris_Official on Instagram, liking our post, and tagging a friend, you’ll be automatically entered into our sweepstakes for a chance to win a FREE Tetris Prize Pack.
Tetris Prize Pack
The Tetris Prize Pack includes a Tetris 35th anniversary coin from New Zealand Mint, a Tetris Micro Arcade from Super Impulse, a pair of Tetris chopsticks from Sushi Shop and a Tetris shirt from our limited edition Amazon collection! To give you a better idea as to why these items are so amazing, we’ve included brief blurbs for each one down below!
- Tetris 35th Anniversary Coin: Only 3,000 Collector’s Edition coins are being made by New Zealand Mint in celebration of the Tetris 35th anniversary. Each coin is 1 oz silver and comes with special Tetris packaging. Don’t miss out on your chance to own a piece of Tetris history!
- Tetris Micro Arcade: The Tetris Micro Arcade from Super Impulse is a great way to bring a quick game of Tetris with you wherever you go. Thanks to its compact size, the Tetris Micro Arcade easily fits in your pocket. Impress your friends with your Tetris skills, or get a few practice rounds in no matter where you are with the adorable Tetris Micro Arcade!
- Tetris Shirt: Looking for a way to show off your love of Tetris? Included in the Tetris Prize Pack is a shirt from our new, limited edition “Stacking Up the Fun” collection available on Amazon.
- Tetris Chopsticks: Add a little Tetris flair to your kitchen with a pair of Tetris chopsticks from the Sushi Shop that feature adorable Tetrimino designs!
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Tetris® “Look-a-Like” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins on April 20, 2019 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on May 1, 2019 at 6 p.m. PT (the “Entry Period”). There will be one (1) Tetris prize package awarded during the Entry Period. Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the sponsor of the Promotion, Blue Planet Software, Inc., 55 Merchant Street, 17th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96813 (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, marketing, public relations, promotional, and fulfillment agencies, web site providers, web masters (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the United States IRS) and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All Entries submitted are the property of Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must (i) follow @Tetris_Official on Instagram using a public (i.e., non-private) Instagram account, (ii) like this post, and (iii) tag a friend (“Entry” or “Entries”). There is no cost to register or enter. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or practices, or by means which subvert the Entry process will be void. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period. All Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period in order to be eligible.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the requirements stated above in Section 3, each Entry must comply with the following requirements in order to be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that is not in compliance with these Official Rules in its sole discretion.
- Must not include material that infringes or violates any party’s rights, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright and trademark rights), rights of privacy and/or publicity;
- Must not contain any material that promotes discrimination of any kind, including based on race, gender, religion, disability, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age;
- Must not include any material that is fraudulent, illegal, indecent, lewd, sexually explicit or suggestive, inappropriate, violent, pornographic, hateful, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, libelous or tortious;
- Must not include any material that promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or firearms/weapons;
- Must not disparage Sponsor or any of the Promotion Entities;
- Must not contain any personally identifiable information of any individual (e.g., full name, mailing address and e-mail address); and
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious software.
Entries made by any individual other than the Instagram user named in the Entry, or by any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. Tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion is prohibited and any Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entrant’s Instagram account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Submitting an Entry constitutes entrant’s consent to grant Sponsor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to use, reproduce, edit, adapt, modify, publish and/or create derivative works from the Entry, to display the Entry in whole or in part, and to incorporate the Entry into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, for promotional or marketing purposes. Entrant agrees to sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use his or her Entry.
- LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period is permitted. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- PRIZES: One (1) Tetris prize package will be awarded during the Entry Period. The Tetris prize package will include the following items: one (1) Tetris 35th anniversary coin, one (1) Tetris Micro Arcade, one (1) pair of Tetris chopsticks and one (1) Tetris shirt. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) for the Tetris prize package is $130.00USD.
A prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or substitution will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of comparable value if the prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. No other substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Prize cannot be redeemed for any cash value, credit, or future promotions.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about 9 a.m. PT on May 2, 2019, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible Entries received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
The Promotion is under the supervision of Sponsor. The potential prize winner will be notified on the relevant date and time provided above privately via direct message to the Instagram account used to submit the Entry. To claim a prize, the potential prize winner must follow the instructions provided in the direct message notification. Potential prize winner must attest to his or her full compliance with all the terms of these Official Rules by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Form (“Affidavit Form”) within five (5) days of being notified of his or her potential prize winner status. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. Potential prize winner will be required to provide a shipping address and T-shirt size in order to claim the prize package. The prize package will be shipped to the winner on or before May 30, 2019.
6. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees on behalf of him or herself and each of entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Instagram, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prizes or any portion thereof; (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion and/or acceptance of any prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor to use entrant’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements (collectively, the "Attributes"), for commercial, advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization (except where prohibited by law), and entrant releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
8. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated Entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination which shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: THE PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF HAWAII, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN HAWAII. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. WINNER’S LIST / OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of the winners and a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Blue Planet Software, Inc., 55 Merchant Street, 17th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96813, Attn: Tetris “Look-a-Like” Sweepstakes. All such requests must be received within four (4) weeks from the end of the Entry Period.
© 2019 Blue Planet Software, Inc.
Tetris ® & © 1985~2019 Tetris Holding. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.